Scroll down for the latest news:
Information about ‘dual-hatted’ Councillors – Dual-hatted-Councillors PDF.
Notice of Uncontested Election
Notice of uncontested Election of a Councillor for the Llansteffan Ward of Llansteffan and Llanybri Community Council.
Three Rivers Cockle Fishery 2023 Public Notice
Audit Notice 22/23
Notice of Vacancy in the office of councillor
NOTICE is hereby given pursuant to Section 87 of the Local Government Act 1972 that a vacancy exists in the office of Councillor for the Llanybri Ward of Llansteffan & Llanybri Community Council.
- Download Notice Of Vacancy – Llansteffan and Llanybri CC – October-23 – Llansteffan Ward
- Notice Of Vacancy – Llansteffan Llanybri – April 2023
- Notice of Vacancy – Intension to Co-Op – Llanybri Ward – Carmarthenshire County Council
- Notice of Vacancy Application
- Pheasantry Footpath Update
- Meet Eat Project report – April 2023
- Llansteffan Action Plan November 2022 (English)
- Cynllun Gweithredu Llansteffan Tachwedd 2022 (Cymraeg)
- Llanybri Parc Adrian and Hen Gapel Estimate 23-24
- Morfa Playground and Carriers and Morfa Pond 23-24
Click on the latest information below from the Marine and Fisheries (Welsh Government) about the local cockle beds.
- Three Rivers Cockles-Byelaw 47 – Suspension of Temporary Closure Notice – THREE
- RIVERS -LLANSTEFFAN_ST ISHMAEL TANYLAN & GWENDRAETH- Welsh pdf
- Three Rivers Cockles-Byelaw 47 – Suspension of Temporary Closure Notice – THREE RIVERS -ST ISHMAEL TANYLAN_LLANSTEFFAN & GWENDRAETH pdf
Community Council Annual Return 21/22
You can now find the Annual Return to Audit Wales and the Internal Auditor’s Report on the Finance page of the website. Go to ‘Your Council’ and scroll down.
NOTICE OF UNCONTESTED ELECTION
Please find below a Statement of Persons Nominated and/or a Result of Uncontested Election for Llansteffan and Llanybri Community Council. There are 10 community councillor slots and only 8 nominations were received, therefore the election is deemed uncontested. As a result these nominations will automatically become Community Councillors and there will be no local election at Community Council level. County Councillor elections will still go ahead on 5 May 22.
NOTICE OF ELECTION – 5 MAY 2022
Fix My Street – a new way to report problems in your local area!
The Fix my Street website is a quick and easy way to report problems in your local area (for example, graffiti, fly tipping, broken slabs or street lighting). Please click on the link below to report a problem or just to find out all about the service.
What to do if you find a dead animal carcass in your local area (beach, public footpath etc.)
In order to get the carcass removed you should contact Carmarthenshire County Council via the link below. This will take you to a form, on which you can report the carcass, its location etc. Carmarthenshire County Council will then remove the Carcass within 72 hours of receiving your contact form.
Annual Return – 20/21
The Annual Return has been prepared by the RFO (Rhian Worrell) and approved by Full Council accordingly. You can view a copy of the Annual Return in the ‘Your Council’ drop down menu above, under the ‘Financial Information’ tab of the website.
New Legal Requirement For Community Councils
The local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021 (the Act) Schedule 4 deals with notice of local authority meetings, access to documents and attendance at meetings. Paragraph 12 of Part 1 of Schedule 4 of the Act, stipulates the following:
26ZA (1) As soon as reasonably practicable after a meeting of a community council, and in any event before the end of seven working days beginning with the day on which the meeting is held, the council must publish electronically a note setting out –
- The names of the members who attended the meeting and any apologies for absence
- any declarations of interest
- any decisions taken at the meeting, including the outcome of any votes
In future these notes will be published on the Agenda and Minutes page under the Minutes heading and entitled Notes (Date of meeting). These will be up on LLCC website by 1700 hours on the following Tuesday (7 working days).
Factsheets – Age Cymru Website
The Age Cymru website is a great information resource. They have easy to follow fact sheets that offer guidance and information on loads of important subjects relevant to anyone 50+. Have a look just by clicking on ‘Factsheets’ above.
Guide for carers overseeing loved ones moving into care homes – West Wales care homes helps launch national guide
The guide, funded by the Welsh Government Sustainable Social Services Third Sector Grant, is available in English or Welsh from Age Cymru: www.ageuk.org.uk/cymru/our-