Notice Board

Apply for a Community Council Grant NOW!

Click on the link below to find out all you need to know.

Grant Funding Explained (Rev 22)

Cockle Beds

Now closed as at 23:59 on 31 December 2021.  This is also when all permits for the Three Rivers Fisheries are terminated for 2021.

Annual Return – 20/21

The Annual Return has been prepared by the RFO (Rhian Worrell) and approved by Full Council accordingly.  You can view a copy of the Annual Return in the ‘Your Council’ drop down menu above, under the ‘Financial Information’ tab of the website.

New Legal Requirement For Community Councils

The local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021 (the Act) Schedule 4 deals with notice of local authority meetings, access to documents and attendance at meetings.  Paragraph 12 of Part 1 of Schedule 4 of the Act, stipulates the following:

26ZA (1) As soon as reasonably practicable after a meeting of a community council, and in any event before the end of seven working days beginning with the day on which the meeting is held, the council must publish electronically a note setting out –

  • The names of the members who attended the meeting and any apologies for absence
  • any declarations of interest
  • any decisions taken at the meeting, including the outcome of any votes

In future these notes will be published on the Agenda and Minutes page under the Minutes heading and entitled Notes (Date of meeting).  These will be up on LLCC website by 1700 hours on the following Tuesday (7 working days).

Factsheets – Age Cymru Website

The Age Cymru website is a great information resource.  They have easy to follow fact sheets that offer guidance and information on loads of important subjects relevant to anyone 50+.  Have a look just by clicking on ‘Factsheets’ above.

Guide for carers overseeing loved ones moving into care homes – West Wales care homes helps launch national guide

The guide, funded by the Welsh Government Sustainable Social Services Third Sector Grant,  is available in English or Welsh from Age Cymru: or call 029 2043 1555.

Fix My Street – a new way to report problems in your local area!

The Fix my Street website is a quick and easy way to report problems in your local area (for example,  graffiti, fly tipping, broken slabs or street lighting).  Please click on the link below to report a problem or just to find out all about the service.

Fix My Street

What to do if you find a dead animal carcass in your local area (beach, public footpath etc.)

In order to get the carcass removed you should contact Carmarthenshire County Council via the link below.  This will take you to a form, on which you can report the carcass, its location etc.  Carmarthenshire County Council will then remove the Carcass within 72 hours of receiving your contact form.

Report a Dead Animal Carcass