The Hall was formerly a Church School which was opened in 1874 and bequeathed by Elizabeth Lloyd of Lacques. The School sadly closed in 1974. The Hall was refurbished in 2000, with the aid of a Lottery Grant and plenty of volunteers from the local community.
The Hall seats up to 90 people. It comprises of a moveable stage, a well-equipped kitchen, disabled access, toilets and central heating. There are ten large tables as well as children’s tables and chairs. Off-road parking can be found at rear of Hall
LLANYBRI MILLENNIUM PANELS:
The ‘Cottage’ area adjoining the Main Hall has a permanent exhibition of the Llanybri Millennium Panels – an Arts Council Project for the Village in 2000. It can be used as a small meeting room and there is also a small room upstairs.
Llanybri Community Hall Committee is part of Llanybri Community Association Charity No 1090695
- £40 for day sessions 9am to 5pm
- £20 for evening sessions
- £10 for 2hr Meetings
The Secretary, Mrs A Reynolds, Cwrt Mawr, Llanybri, Carms. SA33 5HQ
Tel 01267 241362